It is your mission to run projects from idea to implementation. You are generally interested in technology, responsive and enjoy to work in a truly dynamic and international environment. We are looking for a Project Manager who has driven a couple of HW/Infrastructure projects before. Leading this project means representing the company vs our suppliers, in-house technical teams, managing dependencies to other projects/streams out of the project and continuously following up on progress and costs.
Work will be carried out mainly in Stockholm but you will have several members sitting remote. The project is running and you will take over the Project Manager responsibility. We need you to be available directly and it is a 100% assignment estimated until the end of the year.Your passion
You love and excel at leading projects with clear drivers and deliverables and live the word being accountable for the end-to-end activities. Interaction with project team members and key stakeholders is your passionYour strengths
You have delivered a couple of projects with infrastructure components and can build and drive a project team to deliver on time. This requires a relationship building personality and an excellent sense for business and priorities.
You create strong follow-up structures, are good at managing Steering Committee meetings and seek clarity, alignment and clear decisions on how to progress throughout the project. You do not fear transparency and flag any concerns early. You need to be fairly hands-on and in the details while able to consolidate and filter information based on context and audience.
Your (business) English is excellent both verbal and written. Any proficiency in Swedish would be beneficial.Typical background
You as project manager left trail of successful implementations and rollout projects behind you and come highly recommended. Proven experience of building a strong collaborative project team across multi locations and interacting with different cultures is a necessity.Methodology
The project is to be run according to this project model and follow-up mechanisms and as a Project Manager in the PC Refresh you will:
- Coordinate the PC refresh in 50+ sites in Europe
- Managing stakeholders from business and IT in different European countries and organisations
- Mange the E2E process
- Coordinate our partner for hardware delivery
- Coordinate our partner for on-site PC replacement
- Work with local teams for the preparation and ordering of new Hardware
- Establishing a good project atmosphere between roll-out team and local stakeholders
- Good communication skills since you will coordinate with the local clusters
- Very good English
- Ability to travel within Europe
- Previous leading Project management role in PC roll-out with size of ~10k computers or higher
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and HP Notebooks/desktops
- Knowledge about how workplace computers are connected to Global AD, File & Print server, Cloud
- O365 and Citrix knowledge