As an IoT Cloud Architect/Team lead you will work with design and development of our backend system for connected appliances.
The system is based on micro services architecture
and deployed on Kubernetes in IBM Bluemix. The micro services are mostly created using Java but also NodeJs and Scala.
The ECP team is an agile team of ~10 people located in Stockholm and St Petersburg. The team work in an agile way but have also dependencies to projects related to production of new appliances.
The system is continuously being updated with new features and integrations. You will work with different stake holders to identify and plan requirements and be a technical leader within the team.
A candidate for this role should have a strong architectural and leading background with clear understanding for good structure and clear standards. You should be able to lift up problems in a constructive way, see not just problems, but ways of solving and improving our solutions. As a part of leading team, you will actively participate in the elevating and adapting the platform, building a tech backlog for our product (from new features to continuously improve in terms of performance, scalability and stability).
You need to have a solid experience in development and maintenance of scalable microservice based platform.Specific RequirementsRequirements
- 6+ years of development in Java and/or Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with REST services
- Message based architecture
- Experience using Test Driven Development
- Experience using Continuous Delivery practices
- Knowledge using development tools such as issue tracking systems, versioning platforms, etc....
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Distributed Cache
- Cloud Development
- Spring Boot
- Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket