SJR IT are looking for an Application Consultant (JDA Expert) for a customer in logistics, to the business division supply chain.
Logistics operations in their Supply Chain business require optimized IT solutions to drive physical behavior in the most efficient way. Supply Chain therefore selected best-in-class IT Products on the market and designed composable IT Solutions to run operations in a standardized and optimal way. As a result, deployment projects involve IT elements including requirements mapping, configuration and development.
The role of the Application Consultant / JDA Expert is to "translate" - in close cooperation with the Business Analyst - customer/business requirements and processes into a standardized IT solution based on JDA. The emphasis of this role is to set up, test and train the JDA application to work according to the agreed business requirements and guide the business in its proper use. Moreover, the Application Consultant is to support the design of the required customizations in agreement with the actual application configuration.
- Travel in Nordics may be required (depending on project)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure demanding environment
- Minimum 3 years experience with the configuration of logistics processes in JDA or similar WMS
- Minimum 3 years project delivery experience
- Expert in JDA implementation/configuration skills, good testing and training skills
- Ability to translate process requirements into system requirements
- Analytical skills
- Customer and supplier contact
- Ability to manage own and outsourced work in an organized and methodical way, maintaining accurate records and reporting progress
- Ability to train colleagues in the system
- Ability to help colleagues with specific expertise and to coach on content and skills (buddy principle)
- Detailed knowledge of logistics processes (warehousing and transportation)
- Understand impact of IT solution on standardized operations, incl. sparring with engineer to propose alternative (e.g. operational) solutions
' * Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or relevant education and work experience in supply chain and/or logistics
Please apply even if your'e not available now or in the near future!
- Certification in strategic products (e.g. JDA WM/D, OTM) is a strong advantage
- Familiar with business analysis. BABOK certification is an advantage