Do you want to work in an innovative environment, drive forward SEB's test strategy and contribute to the acceleration of digital transformation in SEB? We are now looking for a passionate and experienced Test Strategist to join our team within Delivery Accelerator Tribe in SEB Stockholm.What you will be doing
As Test Strategist, you will be a part of a team of engaged and passionate professionals, who are eager to constantly learn new things and support others with DevSecOps mindset, application of best agile practices, enabling efficient development and built-in quality. Our customers are developer communities within Technology organization responsible for SEB's banking software. Interaction with them is an important part of our daily work. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Who we are looking for
- Driving definition of SEB's Test Strategy and Principles, setting up Test Governance, contributing to SEB Development Process improvement;
- Providing guidance for the delivery teams and tribes to prepare their own test strategy and describe their WoW with development following SEB processes and guidelines;
- Participating in the assessments to evaluate DevOps maturity level in the teams / value flows and provide suggestions to increase efficiency of their delivery;
- Supporting developer communities (working in various technical environments) in setting effective development, testing, building test automation, planting DevSecOps mindset - to ensure that effectiveness and quality in the development are maintained throughout the bank;
- Sharing expertise and helping teams to build Continuous Testing competence;
- Driving Test Community, promoting ways for collaboration, experience and best practices sharing;
- Documenting guidelines, giving presentations and holding workshops and education for developers and testers.
What we offer
- A team player with 5+ years of experience in test strategy area and solid knowledge in test management, test environments, automated testing and IT development.
- Passionate about DevSecOps, continuous testing and delivering high-quality solutions. Energized by working both independently and in collaboration with others.
- A proactive, service-minded driver, able to take leadership and act quickly. Having great communication and presentation skills, able to influence others.
- Having strategic thinking to be able to formulate the test strategy to be used throughout the entire bank.
- A good coach, willing to support others with knowledge, setting right processes and effective testing.
- Having analytical mindset, able to quickly understand and analyze complex issues and come up with sound and rational judgments.
- Experienced in enterprise environment (preferably in financial or IT sectors), working in scaled agile with self-organizing cross functional teams.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to develop yourself in current and new areas, having a curious mindset.
- Probably having technical knowledge and experience in how to build and run applications for different platforms, CI/CD, Cloud and container technologies, working with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration.
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Extensive training
- Learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Ready to join?Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB Test Strategy work. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-04-30. If you have questions about the position, please contact Eglė Meizeraitienė (recruiting manager) on telephone +370 694 67382 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
SEB Sweden has a redeployment responsibility, why this position might be covered by internal redeployment.Important information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible for: * The hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment* The hiring manager of other internal open positions you have applied for in parallel If you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact email@example.com for support.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/