Would you like to work with the latest technology within IT and banking? Kick-start your career by joining SEB´s Tech Programme!
As a fresh graduate, or young in your IT profession, you will have a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT employers in Sweden!
SEB´s Tech Programme offers you a long-term career within SEB with a boosted start. Right from the beginning, you will step into a specific position within an exciting field of tech. At the same time, you have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engaging in cross collaboration activities and help us solve real business challenges. Not bad, right?
Next start is in September 2020 and all positions will be filled during winter/spring 2020 - welcome with your application today!Our offer to you
SEB´s Tech Programme is an unique opportunity for those who want to develop within IT in a modern and dynamic organization. We offer you:
Your tech position and your team
- A six-month career program in Tech, designed for professional and personal development with very good opportunities for continued development within SEB
- Exciting roles as developer within Business Intelligence, Java, .NET, Quant; IT-technicians within APIs, Infrastructure, Mainframe; Solution Developer; Data Engineer or Agile Product Owner.
- Real business challenges to solve with other participants in the Trainee and Tech programmes, where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation
- Full-time employment with market based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
You belong to a home unit from start and will have a designated tutor to help you get started in your role as a specialist within one of the bank´s prioritized tech fields. This year we are recruiting for positions within Quant Development, Java, .NET, Business Intelligence, Big Data, APIs, Mainframe, Infrastructure and Agile Process Development.
To find out more about the program and every available position, visit the programme site: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-programWE WANT YOU!
We are looking for people who can challenge us in our digital journey and we will do everything we can for you to get a kick-start career in SEB. In return, we ask for this:
- an academic degree in IT, Data Science, Engineering or equivalent
- you are, or will soon graduate and have some work experience
- you are fluent in written and spoken English (Swedish is also required for some, but not all, of the roles)
We are looking for you who are comfortable in an innovative environment where you can make impact and difference and can take own initiatives. Since you will work a lot with different colleagues, it is important that you are communicative and driven by teamwork.Welcome to SEB!INTERESTED?
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. They are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competency based recruitment and help us do a neutral and fair selection. If you are interested to become a trainee at SEB apply easily by adding your CV or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form, no personal letter is needed. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, at the latest January the 19th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter. But please note that we cannot accept applications via email. Talk to you soon!
Find out more about the recruitment process at: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program