Would you like to work with the latest technology within IT and banking? Kick-start your career by joining SEB's Tech Programme!
As a fresh graduate, or early career IT professional, this is a unique opportunity to develop into a tech specialist at one of the largest IT employers in Sweden!
SEB's Tech Programme offers you an accelerated start to a long-term career within SEB. Right from the beginning, you will step into a specific position within an exciting field of tech. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to build a valuable network, engage in cross collaboration activities and help us solve real business challenges. Not bad, right?
The next programme start is in September 2021, the positions for which will be filled during the winter/spring of 2021 - so we welcome your application today!Our offer to you
SEB´s Tech Programme is an unique opportunity for those who want to develop within IT in a modern and dynamic organization.We offer you:
Your tech position and your team
- A six-month career programme in tech, designed for professional and personal development with very good opportunities for long-term development within SEB
- Exciting roles as developer within Java and .NET; DevOps Engineer; Data Scientist; Data Engineer; Business Analyst and Automatic Test Engineer
- Real business challenges and projects where you can create value and make a difference for SEB´s business and organisation.
- Full-time employment with market based salary and access to SEB´s employee benefits
The programme starts in September 2021 and runs for six months. You belong to a home unit from the start and will have a designated tutor to help you get started in your role as a specialist within one of the bank´s prioritized tech fields. The main purpose with the program is to help you learn a professional role and develop into a tech specialist in areas such as Java, .NET, Big Data, Data Science, APIs and Business Tech Process Development.
To find out more about the program and every available position, visit the programme site: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-programYour required skills
We are looking for people who can challenge us in our digital journey and who is curious to work with us at SEB. Also, we ask for this:
- An academic degree in IT, Data Science, Engineering or equivalent
- You are, or will soon graduate and have some work experience
- You are fluent in written and spoken English (Swedish is also required for some, but not all, of the roles)
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in an innovative environment and able to take their own initiative to make an impact and difference. Since you will work a lot with different colleagues, it is important that you are communicative and driven by teamwork.Welcome to SEB!INTERESTED?
SEB collaborates with TNG in this recruitment process. TNG are recruitment specialists in unbiased and competency based recruitment and helps SEB do a neutral and fair selection. You apply to the job by adding your CV or LinkedIn profile at TNG´s application form, no personal letter is needed. Please notice that applications via e-mail is not accepted. The application period is open until January the 24th. If you have any questions, please contact the recruiter.
Find out more about the recruitment process at: https://www.tng.se/seb-it-tech-program