SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB's digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Do you want to work in an innovative environment and drive forward our stakeholders DevSecOps automation, Future proof agenda around cloud and accelerate the digital transformation at SEB? We are now looking for an experienced Chief Product Owner to join our Cross Delivery Accelerator management team and tribe in Stockholm, Solna Arena.
Our customers are developer communities within Technology responsible for SEB's banking software such as Payments platform, Trading systems, Saving & Investments systems.What you'll be doing
As a Chief Product Owner, you will be responsible for the Cross Delivery Accelerator Tribe vision, purpose and roadmaps within given financial frame and for the alignment with our stakeholders within Technology. You believe in transparency and can create an understanding of the direction and how individuals and teams contribute to the whole.
You will have the main responsibility for our DevSecOps automation agenda within your department, and you will be expected to lead an agile team with product owners and DevOps automation engineers/SMEs. Furthermore, you will play a big part in fast and efficient and future proof when it comes to usage of DevOps automation (CI/CD), data driven development, mainframe & Database solutions and Cloud & Container transformation.
In this role you will be part of the Cross Delivery Accelerator tribe core team together with the tribe lead, tribe architects and CSM where you will play an active role to contribute to and drive the Tribe to improve its agile way of working.
Technologies available span over a wide range, including amongst others: Containers, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Cloud, GCP, Azure, AWS, Azure, DevOps Server, Ansible, Chef, Git JBoss, Jenkins, SonarQube, Monitoring, Prometheus, GrafanaYour primary responsibilities will be to:
Who we are looking for
- Consolidate, manage and own one prioritized backlog & roadmap in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to achieve long term customer value around automation and secured efficiency (including life cycle management, customer needs, market changes, regulatory guidelines, architectural/tech transition & Tribe improvements).
- Secure the priority of the financial and technical backlogs and that the business values are delivered in time with help of the Chief Scum master.
- Guide the teams and responsible product owners around the cloud transformation and data driven development and integrate the work in the backlog.
- Have a financial understanding of the priority and financial impact of the business cases so it's the right priority in the backlogs.
- Maximize the value outcome of the tribe, by optimizing backlog content within Tribe capacity and financial frames.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the product and organization, by enabling self-organization, continuous learning and cross collaboration within the Tribe.
- Assess DevOps maturity level of the developer community and suggest improvements.
What we offer
- As a person you are passionate about automation and leading multi-discipline product owners and technical leaders to deliver high-quality support by covering DevOps automation including security. You are energized by working both independently and cross functions to support our business stakeholders.
- You are a true change and technical leader with deep knowledge, skills and experience of multiple areas such as DevOps, CI/CD, automation, Cloud & container technologies, Data driven development.
- You are an evangelist when it comes to technical agile automation when implementing CI/CD Pipeline automation, Build tools, Testing platforms, Code quality & Security,
- You have strategic thinking as you will formulate the tribe's strategy together with the core team and you have the ability to create business cases and measure performance by using the right KPIs.
- You have extensive communication skills and ability to persuade and influence.
- You have experience from working with scaled agile with self-organizing cross functional teams.
- Deep technical knowledge in how to build and run applications for different platforms.
- Experience working with infrastructure as code, automation and continuous integration.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- What we offer
- Working with skilled, passionate and progressive team members
- Opportunities to help transform an industry.
- Innovative company in forefront of technology.
- Challenging, cutting-edge work.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30/4-2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner on 0707393976 or at Linnea.Landahl@seb.seSEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/