Are you a senior architect with a strategic mindset and ambitions of being part of transforming SEB into a data driven digital bank of the future within the Advisory area? Then look no further and start reading below. About the job
Your formal role will be Deputy Domain Architect with a responsibility for the Advisory area. In this role you will shape and drive SEB's architecture agenda for the Advisory area primarily focusing on our customer segments within private customers and small to medium size companies. Advisory is one of the strategic focus areas of SEB. This area is undergoing a strong digitalization trend and transformation. The transformation is based on customer demands of an excellent digital service as well as technology advancements within e.g. use of data, machine learning, cloud and front-end graphical user interfaces. Equally important as how we service our customers is how we support and provide tools to our internal advisors to in turn provide an outstanding customer experience. Finally, there is no doubt that being data driven for real is key and data will be the core of future digital services. You will be an instrumental part of the exciting Advisory journey and you are expected to drive and materialize the IT and architecture transformation agenda. A key to success is a close collaboration with other parts of SEB including product areas as well as central functions for e.g. front-end applications, cloud, API and data management. You will be in frequently dialogue with the domain architect for the entire domain servicing the private customers and small to medium size companies as well architects in relevant parts of the SEB. You will also lead and guide a team of two solution architects both daily and from a strategic perspective. Significant focus is spent on interacting with business stakeholders to truly understand needs, anchor your ideas and shape sustainable solutions. Part of your responsibility is also to be an active part of the SEB architect community. In short, this is a key leadership role where you will be accountable for the overall architecture to meet client and business needs of advisory services. Who are you?
Ready to join?
- You have the a proven ability to lead and inspire other architects and lead designers to reach architectural objectives
- You have an interest and experience in stakeholder management and possess clear inter-personal and cooperation skills. At the same time, you can still maintain a strong hands-on drive and a goal-oriented approach
- You have well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily visualize your ideas and interact with stakeholders both within Business and IT
- You can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find sustainable solutions to business challenges
- You are well founded in the IT-area and your proposals are based on a solid understanding of existing IT solutions considering possibilities of new technology
- You assume personal accountability for creating and delivering high-value results.
- You have previous experience from working with architecture at a senior level. It would also be a clear advantage if you have experience from the data architecture, data management, front-end user interface, CRM and/or advisory areas towards private customers and small to medium sized companies
- Equally important as any formal training or education is that you have a true passion for the Advisory area and for architecture with a strong interest in keeping you updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology.
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive and value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespectively of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. We would especially like to encourage females and candidates that are not the stereotype architect to apply. Since we select candidates on an ongoing basis, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2021-05-15. If you have questions about the position, please contact Magnus Carlblick, Head of Architecture and Cross Function, +46 70 462 21 22.Important information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible for: * The hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment* The hiring manager of other internal open positions you have applied for in parallel If you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact email@example.com for support.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/