SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB's digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Does that sound like a fit for you?
We are on an exciting transformation journey to expand our responsibilities within SEB's Trading Regulatory Reporting area. The Regulatory & BI Tribe today consists of skilled and dedicated persons based both in Stockholm and Riga. And we are now looking for a SQL Developer who aspires to play a key part of our agile growth and will be committed to develop the regulatory IT solutions for SEB.What you will be doing
As the scope of regulatory requirements and reporting is growing within the Financial Industry, SEB is taking an active approach to build the necessary infrastructure and secure talents that will work in a virtual team to deliver high quality reporting on behalf of our clients.
As a team member, you will be daily working closely with our scrum master, developers, testers and analysts to plan and execute the prioritised solutions for our Trading Regulatory Reporting necessity.Who we are looking for
What we offer
- 5+ years of combined experience in SQL development along with some Software Development using .NET & C#.
- Good understanding and experience in Relational Database Design and Developed Constraints, Join, Views and Triggers in SQL Server. Including Writing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, and Triggers for search and accessing data from various databases.
- Solid experience in writing and maintaining SQL scripts, tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, triggers and user defined functions in SQL Server.
- Experience in Creating SQL database performed monitoring and Design.
- Experience in finance, regulatory reporting or data warehouse is highly beneficial.
- Experience in generating the reports using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS), Tableau Reports and experience in SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) is a plus.
- We expect you to have great ability to work in a diverse team, find common ground within different cultures and you also must have good communication skills in English. We highly value your personality. You are positive, service minded and taking ownership comes naturally to you.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- Work-life balance
- International opportunities and working environment
- Challenging, cutting-edge work
- Innovative company in forefront of technology
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than25th june 2021. If you have questions about the position please contact Juris Rekis, Head of SEB Technology Regulatory Reporting & BI, firstname.lastname@example.org.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/