Do you want to part of setting the strategic direction for our future digital offering and contribute to our strong position in the banking landscape? Are you passionate about creating customer value, want to work with digital customer experience and be part of the digital transformation? Then this job might be something for you. We are now looking for a Product Owner for SEB:s Internal Channel team. The team that drives the transformation of SEB:s new internal tools for customer interactions. Do you want to be part of SEB Technology and have a key role in an organization where focus is to support our stakeholders and our Vendor Manager on the journey towards SEB strategy 2030. We are currently looking for a License/Contract Manager to join the Relationship Management area within the Development Solutions & Infrastructure (DSI). What you will be doingYou will join the unit that maintains and focuses on our internal stakeholder relationship throughout the bank, connecting departments and maintenance teams with the right people for the challenge ahead both within Technology and the Business. The main objective for a License Manager is to support, manage and administer software applications for IBM products and ensure licensing compliance across the whole SEB organization. As part of the Relationship Management team, you will have a key part of License Optimization to keep software cost at lowest for IBM products and ensure licensing compliance across the organization. You will have the possibility to influence and impact the quality and precision of deliveries and standard solutions cross areas and teams. You will also find a friendly and welcoming culture in our area and where teamwork is the key to success!What you will be doing
Who are we looking for
- Establish and anchor the License Process in the organization to give an understanding of the importance to have the "house in order"
- Give advice regarding License Optimization
- Creating reports in cooperation with Contract Managers regarding Software Compliance
- Continuously assist and advice license owners regarding licensing options when purchasing new Software
- Collect and consolidate information regarding bought and installed Software
- Understanding relevant agreement terms for bought licenses
- Be part of the virtual team of stakeholders for Software Asset Mgmt, led by the Software Asset Manager
- Manage and continuously improve the Software Asset Mgmt Process
- Act and ensure functioning Software Asset management
- Distribute and allocate software costs to license owners and check invoices costs and license purchases.
- Responsible for changes in license purchase towards suppliers
- To succeed in your role as License Manager, you are an outward and social person thriving in making connections and understand our stakeholders needs when it comes to License Optimization
- We think you have a strong passion and interest to improve your knowledge in Software license area.
- You are a structured person with the ability to sort out and do the right things at the right time.
- We believe that you have good networking skills with ability to create strong and trusting relationships.
- You have a broad knowledge of technology, and you are curious about future solutions and how the role will evolve on the Cloud journey.
Ready to join?Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute in this role. As we want to fill the position as soon as possible, applications will be reviewed ongoing.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the RM team, please contact Mattias Wristel, Head of Relationship Management via firstname.lastname@example.orgWelcome to a community of tech-savvy and passionate employees from all corners of the world. SEB is in fact one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Together we future proof a world of financial flows by exploring and implementing modern digital architecture and state-of-the-art technology. We are driven by collaboration, insight, and friendship. But also, a desire to change and improve. All in all, it creates a balance - where life and a stable yet exciting job can co-exist. If you want to shape tomorrow's bank - continue reading and apply today.Read more: