Become a part of a highly skilled team
We are looking for a Java Full-stack Developer to join our team within Analytics & Reporting department at SEB Global Services in Vilnius. You will be a part of one of the Agile development teams of talented professionals, who are developing the Analytics & Forecasting solutions within electronic banking channels, working and contributing towards continuous improvements and continuous delivery process. Your primary responsibilities will include:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Together with the team become fully responsible for the whole process, from refining requirements to the architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of solutions
- We use Java 8/Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, JUnit, Spock, Angular/React, Oracle, Big Data Platform, NIFI, Git, MQ, Red Hat OpenShift, Jenkins, etc. You are more than welcome to bring new ideas and technologies to the stack
- You will work in a diverse environment with teams and colleagues based in Vilnius and Stockholm, thus we expect your proactive cooperation both inside the delivery team and collaboration with other teams and stakeholders across the organization.
Benefits we offer:
- Have experience with Java
- Are well familiar with microservices architecture and knowledge of application frameworks and integrations
- Are comfortable with front-end and back-end
- Are not afraid of big data loads and eager to solve any load or performance challenge
- Are interested in analytical or forecasting algorithms
- Are good at communication, collaboration and understand business requirements
- Are a team player and have a strong drive for innovation, automation and exploring new techniques.
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
We are looking forward to your application by April 22, 2021.
- Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here.
Monthly salary range for this position: 2400 - 4550 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/