SEB is a leading northern European financial services group, a large organisation with many areas in which one can accelerate, drive, or support our core business. Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for learning, and a collaborative nature, and you will have the opportunity for a long and exciting career here. Does that sound like a fit for you?
Would you like to be part of SEB´s Internal Audit department, working closely with our global network? If yes, join us as a new team member and contribute with your knowledge evaluating and assuring that designed risk management and internal control processes are effective to support the business.
We are now looking for a person with experience from the banking or insurance industry, preferably with an audit background, to become part of SEB Group Internal Audit based in Stockholm.
What you will be doingSEB Group Internal Audit is an independent group-wide function comprising of approximately 75 auditors with global presence within the SEB network. SEB Group Internal Audit evaluates and give assurance on the governance, risk management and internal control framework of SEB and reports directly to the Audit and Compliance Committee (ACC) of the Board. You will work in a team with mixed skills and experience, responsible for conducting audits primarily covering covering the areas Governance, Risk Management, Sales Distribution, Operations, IT Applications and Support Functions within Life & Pension and Investment Management.Who we are looking for
What we offer
- 2-4 years of experience from working as an external or internal auditor, preferable within the banking or insurance industry
- Good knowledge of processes, internal controls and an overall understanding of regulatory and internal control frameworks, audit methodology, products and processes, and applied tools for analysis of large data objects
- You are curious, have high integrity and enjoy working in teams with mixed skills and backgrounds in project type assignments
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to build trust and relationships at all levels in the SEB organisation
- You can see the big picture but still be able to keep an eye on the details
- You have a university degree, preferably in business administration, economics or similar and are fluent in Swedish and English
- Travelling to SEBs international offices could be required from time to time to support the audit work in those locations
- Entrepreneurial Scandinavian environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- International opportunities and working environment
- Chances to make an impact on social or environmental issues
Ready to join?Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 2022-05-25. If you have questions about the position, please contact Johan Lindqvist via email@example.comSince our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/