Are you passionate about IT Security in a modern and fast-moving environment? Then apply to DevSecOps at SEB in Stockholm!
Do you want to play a central role in our exciting transformational journey to become the most data driven bank in the world? How about doing that in a company with a strong belief that entrepreneurial minds and innovative companies are key in creating a better world? We are now looking for a DevSecOps for our Information Platform at SEB in Stockholm.About the position
As our DevSecOps, your focus will be on security compliance of the whole Information Platform. You will have both a strategical and operational role regarding management and support of our data security. You will work close together with technical leads and architects in steering our security solutions forward.You will also:
- Document, design, and steer implementation of security requirements.
- Design and develop security testing scenarios.
- Participate in research, design, and implementation of solutions involving data encryption, data masking, secure file transfers, data leakage prevention, and privileged identity access management.
- Collaborate with development resources, stakeholders, and executive leadership to ensure understanding of security and compliance policies, procedures, and projects.
- Interact with product owners, architects, and other organizational units such as QA, operations, and external IT partners.
- Share and drive best practices around secure development, privacy and security by design.
- Create threat models that result in more secure application design and implementation.
- Perform assessment and gap analysis to determine remediation needs for failed security controls.
- Promote awareness of strategic initiatives and encourage self-sustaining security practices and behaviours within delivery teams.
To succeed as our DevSecOps we believe you feel comfortable working in a big organisation with complex solutions. We would also like that you have solid experience and great interest in IT security, where you can have a background from either operations or development.
As a person, you have a strong passion within your field and enjoy working with new technologies, tools and processes. You have an analytical mindset and a pragmatic approach towards problem-solving. Finally, we think that you have excellent capabilities to engage people and build relationships - you are basically a great communicator.Working at sebwww.sebgroup.com/careerWelcome with your application
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!