SEB is a leading financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and we are proud of our reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Our brilliant techies work hard to future proof SEB's digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for our customers and colleagues. Would you like to be a part in setting the technical roadmap solutions for SEB? The Data and Insights team is looking for a Data Engineer with strong technical skills to join us on our exciting transformation journey to develop a new modern savings platform.What you'll be doing
You will link up with movers and shakers with experience from top tier growth companies and tech industry leaders to shape how we think with data going forward. We will more than strongly influence what data driven means for saving and investing. As part of our delivery team you will often laugh and have a good time with your team members. We enjoy humour and sharing fun times. You will regularly communicate and collaborate with colleagues and key stakeholders. Furthermore, you will provide knowledge and guidance in the technical vision, mentor and continuously help improve team members performance in addition to developing the latest solutions. Technologies available span over a wide range, including amongst others: Object oriented languages. Python, C#/.Net, Kafka, Containers, REST API, API architecture. Kubernetes, CI/CD pipelines, Scaling, relational databases (Oracle/MSSQL/DB2), Big Data (Hadoop/Data Lake/Spark), and more. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Who we are looking for
- Working on and implementing the technical roadmap for how we want to make data available within the Savings & Investments area.
- Collaborating with architects and developers.
- Coaching more junior colleagues.
What we offer
- Extensive experience in software development, it's preferable with experience from a cloud or containerized stack with virtual infrastructure.
- A deep understanding of system design, data structures, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
- A team player personality and skilled in communication and collaborating in a multicultural environment.
- A forward-thinker mindset in your field, and you encourage and drive change and continuous improvement across teams, tools and processes.
- An analytical mindset that enables you to solve complex technical problems, anticipate possible challenges and proactively address those challenges.
Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
- Working with skilled, passionate and progressive team members
- Opportunities to help transform an industry.
- Innovative company in forefront of technology.
- Challenging, cutting-edge work.
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
- Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits.
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from. Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Ready to join?
Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than 30 April 2021. If you have questions about the position, please contact Linnea Landahl, Talent Acquisition Partner at phone 070 739 39 76 or mail email@example.com or Anton Hänni, Talent Acquisition Partner at phone 070 739 12 52 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/