Banks and banking as we know them are changing, and we want to be the positive force that develops solutions through modern technologies to shape our own future. We create new strategies and innovative solutions to bring more value for our customers, employees and partners. This requires a creative mindset and drive to achieve. We are therefore looking for a Chief IT Architect (or Domain Architect as we formally call it internally) for our technology area focusing on Accounts & Payments, located in Stockholm. About the position
As our Domain Architect you will shape and drive SEB's strategic IT agenda for the accounts and payments area towards digital world class cash management services for our clients ranging from private individuals to large international companies. We have major roadmaps on-going in the area in connection to payments, cash ledger and virtual accounts. Your responsibility will be to set, continuously improve and implement the target architecture in line with the business objectives.
This position is a senior management position where you will be an instrumental part of the cross-functional domain management team as well as the IT management team for our area where you are expected to drive the IT and architecture transformation agenda. You will also have an important responsibility to on a daily basis work together with a team of experienced and dedicated deputy domain and solution architects.
Significant focus is spent on interacting with business representatives to truly understand needs, anchor ideas and shape workable solutions. Part of your responsibility is also to be an active part of the SEB architect community including other Domain Architects and Enterprise Architects to both align to and help shaping the bank's architectural principles, targets and roadmaps. Furthermore, you will guide and support development and delivery teams both on a strategic and operative level.
In short, this is a key and senior leadership role where you will be accountable for the overall solution architecture to meet client and business needs of cash management. It requires a strong understanding of technology and architecture combined with a strategic and visionary mindset. You will always strive to strike the right balance in between needs from clients, business and IT into a workable portfolio of solutions.Your profile
- You have a proven ability to lead and inspire others to reach architectural objectives and solution concepts
- You are experienced in stakeholder management and possess clear cooperation skills but still maintaining a strong drive and a goal-oriented approach
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a strategic height and can combine a pragmatic approach with a creative and innovative mindset to find solutions to support new business opportunities
- You are well founded in the Technology area and your proposals are based on a solid understanding of existing IT solutions considering possibilities of new technology
- You assume personal accountability for creating and delivering high-value results
- You would ideally have previous experience from working with architecture at a portfolio level
- It would also be a clear advantage if you have experience from the cash management area or transaction intense and "always on" solutions as well as data management
- Equally important as any formal training or education is that you have a passion for architecture and capital markets with a strong interest in keeping you updated on the relevant trends in the industry and technology
You will be part of a culture that is characterized by innovation, change, openness and commitment. You will have a chance to make a difference and to work with challenging tasks at a senior management level. You will have great opportunities to both develop and take further steps in your career - working with in a highly collaborative environment.
We believe that training and development opportunities are essential to keeping our colleagues and co-workers up to date with the latest business developments. At the same time, we aim to provide the conditions needed for our employees to combine working life with an active personal life.
* Innovative company in forefront of technology* Opportunities to help transform an industry* You will be a part of a great SEB Architect Community* Access to SEB staff banking with exclusive benefits Learn more about working at SEB www.sebgroup.com/career
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job. Welcome with your application!
Attach your CV and a personal letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to SEB. Since we select candidates on running bases, feel free to send in your application today. If you have questions about the position you can contact our Talent Acquisition Partner on Sandra.email@example.comImportant information for internal candidates
By applying to this position, you agree that your application will be visible for: * The hiring manager and the recruiting team working with this recruitment* The hiring manager of other internal open positions you have applied for in parallel If you do not accept the transparency of this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.SEB is one of the largest Tech employers in the Nordics. We are international, business savvy techies that contribute to or are responsible for SEB's banking software, ensuring that both internal and external products and services are delivered fast and efficiently, that access is always on, and that solutions are trusted and compliant. We work hard to future-proof SEB with world class digital architecture and the deployment of new technologies. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/