The Compensation and Workforce unit is responsible for delivering compensation and workforce related processes and administrative tasks, supporting our colleagues in salary structure & reviews, data & analytics, benchmarks, benefits and Workforce processes such as onboarding, transfers and exits for Sweden, Norway, Finland and the Baltics.
As a Business Analyst you will be part of the Process Excellence team, responsible for driving development and strengthening our end-to-end deliveries within the Workforce and Compensation process area.Your main objectives will be to:
You'll be the right fit if you:
- Drive and process improvement initiatives and system developments
- Act as a bridge between HR and IT
- Be part of the center of excellence for desktop automation. Which can include, developing scripts & macros, but also advise and train your colleagues on the matter
- Capture development requirements and coordinate IT development
- Explore Digital solutions and better ways of working by keeping up with current trends
- Act as an Agile process excellence consultant in a wide array of projects within the Compensation and benefits area and cross HR.
- Are experienced in coordinating or leading process improvement projects
- Are a team player who thrives in a dynamic work environment
- Have excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Are technically minded, with an analytical mindset
- Are an advanced excel user (ability to create macros is a major plus)
- Have understanding of operational efficiency frameworks (Lean, Agile, SAFe, etc.)
- Are fluent in English.
Having previously worked with Agile tools and methodologies (Jira , Scrum, SAFe , etc.), project management or process modelling would be an advantage. Benefits we offer:
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible work-life
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive health insurance and more.
Learn more about our recruitment process, culture and benefits package here. We are looking forward to your application by April 22, 2021.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1550 - 2350 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.Since our start 160 years ago, SEB has been guided by a strong belief that entrepreneurial thinkers combined with innovative companies are needed to create a better world. We are here to enable them to achieve their ambitions and succeed in both good and difficult times. We are the business engine of the bank, providing the financial expertise our organizational and private customers rely on. We do so with focus on our customers' needs, commitment to quality and trust, and an entrepreneurial mindset to continually improve our services. Read more: https://sebgroup.com/