Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving customers, dealers and distributors in 52 markets through 16 captive business units with financing and insurance solutions. In markets where we operate Financial Services finance about one third of Scania’s truck sales. around 1000 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 100.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 50 bn SEK of assets. 43.000 of these trucks are covered under a Scania insurance scheme. More details about Scania Financial Services’ results can be found in the annual report of Scania.
At SFS Operations, we are driven by moving the organisation into a new and modern digital era in the exciting field of financial services.
Our department is leading the way for the next generation of core platforms, insights and digital labs and we are looking for a manager to head up our fast changing department. As our manager you will nurture and evolve our working climate that is conducive to a forward-looking digital development and new ways of working. You will lead, coach and develop your team members and ensure that we improve and optimize our processes in a fast and flexible environment.
You will report directly to our Director of Operations and have a key role in promoting specific projects, develop our department and stimulate our co-workers to be the best they can.Responsibilities:
Required skills and experience:
- securing methods and structure aligned with lean start-up, agile or iterative ways of working
- securing the right competencies and people in order to achieve set goals
- our PMO and its development of good steering and governance
- supporting our Director with overall administration, coordination and preparation for our internal steering bodies
For more information, please contact
- University degree from relevant field, along with 5-10 years of experience within the profession.
- Ability to understand and simplify complex processes to communicate pain points and suggested actions to steering boards, together with creating business cases and visions.
- Strong people management skills, to motivate and lift performance. Need to enjoy working with many connections.
- Experience of steering agile groups and organisations working according to lean start up, together with great understanding of how this can be aligned with the Scania way of working and how Scania is managed.
- Entrepreneurial experience and business understanding in order to be able to relate to local challenges and possibilities.
- Be a confident leader both in personal relations and in managing remote staff and in a matrix organisation.
- As a person you are results oriented, extrovert, creative and stable.
- Fluent in Swedish and English as well as thorough experience of both written and oral communication.
- Leasing and Financing experience as well as organizational change management
- Solid experience of putting strategies into practice.
Helena Hörnebrant, Director Operations, +46855385034.Application
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates. Selections and interviews will take place continuously throughout the application period. Please apply through our website HR Reflex/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than January 19th. Job Id / 20194743.