We are moving towards a more globalized and digital future, which means that operations will have a bigger focus on sustainability, flexibility, and mobility. As new challenges enter we need to tackle them in the best way possible. We believe in continuous development for the individual, team, and Scania as an organization. We value competence development highly and at Scania, you have great career opportunities.At Scania, we are happy to work with an agile way of working where the individual is allowed to influence one's duties to a large extent, giving freedom and greater responsibility. Something that permeates the business is the work of programming in teams - Mob programming or pair programming which keeps the creativity, competence development, and team spirit alive.//Missions
At R&D (Research and Development department) there are endless possibilities to develop yourself, but also over the Scania Group and Traton. Down below is a shortlist of the missions you can take part in as a back-end developer:
- provide useful tools for configuring an autonomous site including maps, vehicles and optimizing the planning and routing of autonomous transports -cloud services coordinating fleets consisting of autonomous vehicles.
- drive the development of new connectivity solutions in our projects within electrification, autonomy, and data streaming.
- enabling advanced visualization support for the development of autonomous vehicles.
- user friendly tools and an efficient CI/CD for the autonomous application developers.
- contribute to verifying the platform effectiveness in the autonomous vehicles with the deployment of software in vehicles, network configuration, QoSto get live data and accurate feedback.
- work in a team that owns Scania s data streaming and master data storage solution. The solution continuously collecting data from vehicles around the globe 24/7. They provide the data to the rest of the organization through their interfaces.
- Strive for excellence: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our users by empowering them through an effective software
- A better tomorrow: generate as much customer value as possible with sustainable solutions
- Work-life balance: For real. We believe in your planning and that you will fulfill what you´ve committed to so that you don´t need to work more than necessary
- Data-Driven: You will take part in ensuring that our solutions have the right data parameters and data quality to support Scania’s transformation to be truly data-driven
If you’re interested in working with Back-end solutions at Scania - let us know!
This is an open advertisement, where we will match your profile to current needs and groups within Scania Research & Development (R&D).
We will review your application within a week and interviews will be held continuously. Don´t wait till tomorrow - apply today! The very last day is 3rd of October.