Nordic Area Sales Manager Belysning, Luminaries- Scandinavia
Our company is one of the leading manufacturers of luminaires in Germany and is currently represented in 70 countries offering to the market a large and comprehensive range of products.
Based on our technology and design our target is to expand our worldwide presence. For the Scandinavian region we are looking for a motivated and committed personality for the position of:
Based at our headquarters in Bamberg, or in Home Office in Sweden, and with direct reporting to the Sales Director Europe, you will be responsible for developing our sales in the Scandinavian region with focus on the following activities:
- Continuous development of our Trade, Sales and Marketing Strategy by driving the actual growth towards a successful expansion into the markets of your region
- Management of our current partners in your region, as well as developing new ones
- Definition of the measures to reach the proposed targets and implementation of the agreed strategy
- You will be calling on our partners, architects, lighting designers and engineers to generate projects and follow their realisation via our partner network and supported by our back office
- You will be responsible for your own administrative duties, including regular reporting to our management with information on the market and the necessary actions that are to be taken
Did you get inspired?
- A Graduate, you will have a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in the lighting industry, with a manufacturer or distributor
- English and an additional foreign language is necessary
- Highly self-motivated and responsible, you will be an excellent negotiator and communicator and have a proven sales record with the ability to show leadership which has previously enabled you to develop sales in a designated region or nationwide
- SAP and CRM Knowledge would be of advantage
Then, please send your application with your resume as soon as possible. For further information please contact our recruitment consultant Harry Rubino 0733-763930.
RZB aims to fulfil this open position as soon as possible.
Welcome with Your application!