Do you want to take the next step in your career at a dynamic and innovative engineering company, recognized as the market leader within wireless communication?Rohde & Schwarz Nordic is now looking for a Sales specialist with knowledge of the Mobile Network ecosystem, great communication skills and a hunter mentality.
Your home location can be any of the R&S Nordic sales offices (Vantaa, Oulu, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Lund, Copenhagen, Alborg or Oslo). The job requires frequent travel within the Nordic region.Your tasks
- Responsible of sales target for Mobile Network Testing Products in the Nordic
- Business development and sales responsibility for mobile operators, network vendors, service providers, regulators and installation companies
- Conduct technical customer presentations and understand the customer needs for MNT solutions, as well as follow RFQ process and conduct negotiations
- Act as interface between the customers and MNT product group to facilitate success in the region
- Generating leads/opportunities and sales in close cooperation with MNT sales and product organization
- Develop partner relationships, identify opportunities and create revenue in the region
- Knowledge of Mobile Network ecosystem (mobile operators, network vendors, service providers, regulators, installation & service companies and infrastructure installation companies)
- Knowledge of optimization, benchmarking, mobile network monitoring, BTS installation and interference business
- Familiar with the 2G, 3G, LTE, Nb-IoT and 5G technologies
- Familiar with the competitive landscape in the ecosystem
- Fluent English language (any Nordic language in addition seen as advantage)
- Readiness to travel 60-80 day a year
- Mindset of a hunter with excellent communication skills, pressure tolerance and carrying a challenging sales target
- Ability of making sales plans and executing them
- Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or similar
- International sales experience seen as an advantage,
- Competition experience seen as a benefit (Nemo/Keysight, Ascom/Infovista, Anritsu, JDSU, Tektronix)
Rohde & Schwarz Nordic now offers a position within our professional Nordic sales organization, characterized by a strong team spirit and dedicated colleagues. The role will be of great importance for the Nordic sales team. The right person will be able to influence and shape this flexible role over time.
We offer a competitive benefits and salary package (part solid base salary and part results based bonus).
We look forward to receiving your application, you may also contact R&S Sales Manager Kristoffer Hermansson +46 86051924 for a confidential consultation about the position.
Please submit your application by Sept 30, 2018.Founded more than 80 years ago, Rohde & Schwarz is one of the world's leading manufacturers of information and communications technology products for professional users. Initially focusing on RF engineering and RF applications in test and measurement, radio-communications and broadcasting, the company has continually expanded its fields of activity over the past decades. In the meantime, Rohde & Schwarz has also become one of Germany’s largest manufacturers of IT security products. Read more about us at rohde-schwarz.com