Do you want to take another step in your career at an innovative engineering company that is a world leader in mobile communications testing solutions? Rohde & Schwarz Sweden is looking for an Application Engineer with great communication skills, experience of RF/uW test instruments and a passion for technology.
As an Application Engineer at Rohde & Schwarz, you will have a key role as interface between our customers and R&S product management. Focus will be mainly on Vector Network Analyzer (VNA) solutions from our modern product portfolio, but you will also support on other solutions on the mobile communications market. You will team up with Sales Engineers and be technically responsible to customers on the Swedish market and sometimes also in other countries in the Nordic region. Your efforts are vital throughout the sales process - from technical needs’ analysis, to commissioning and aftermarket support.Your main tasks
- Identify the customers’ existing and future requirements and from these propose the right R&S solutions
- Support the Sales team with technical knowledge in the sales process vs customer
- Demonstrate VNA solutions to customers
- Be responsible for the after-sales support of R&S VNA solutions
- Perform technical presentations, seminars and trainings both vs customers and internal colleagues
- Be the R&S Sweden interface vs R&S, Munich VNA division.
- Participate and contribute to market analysis for market strategies and introduction of new solutions
What we offer
- MSc, preferably from Electrical, Technical Physics or equivalent
- Good experience in managing RF Vector Network Analyzers and other instruments
- Expertise in RF /uW technology
- Service-minded with good confidence and good communication skills
- Positive attitude to travel both domestically and internationally
- Fluent Swedish and English in speech and writing
- Self driven who appreciates directing and planning over your own work
- Programming experience is seen as a merit
Rohde & Schwarz Sweden is a workplace characterized by strong commitment and your efforts in the group will be determinant to our continuous success. You will have exciting and varied tasks and you will be able to shape and influence your role according to your strengths and ideas. Rohde & Schwarz Sweden offer good employee benefits such as occupational pensions, flexible working hours, wellness and occupational health care. In Sweden, our HQ is located in Stockholm and we have offices also in Gothenburg and Lund. Any of these locations can be your main office.How to apply
If you think this sounds interesting and want to know more, please contact General Manager Kristoffer Hermansson on 08-605 19 24 or apply directly through the application form and attach your CV and cover letter.Location:
Stockholm, Gothenburg or LundLast day for application:
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis until Jan 31 2019.About usThe Rohde & Schwarz Group, headquartered in Munich, develops, manufactures and market test- and measurement instruments, communication equipment and IT- and crypto solutions. Our customers operate in markets for mobile radio communication, broadcasting, EMC testing, HF testing, signal voltage and frequency monitoring. Rohde & Schwarz is Europe's largest manufacturer of electronic testing and measuring equipment. Rohde & Schwarz was founded over 80 years ago and has subsidiaries and representatives in over 70 countries. The Group has 12,000 employees and an annual turnover of about 2,5 Billion Euro. About 80% of sales is generated outside Germany. Rohde & Schwarz Sverige AB with 25 employees in three different offices in Stockholm, Lund and Gothenburg is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group and is responsible for sales, marketing and support of the entire product portfolio in the Swedish market. Visit us at https://www.rohde-schwarz.com/se.