We're looking for an Account Manager (AM) for Sweden with Stockholm as a point of departure. The foremost priority for an Account Manager at Ria Financial Services AB is to recruit new agents and take care of existing agents. That means that you are going to be out on the field and meet potential prospects for Ria. This position also includes helping agents in their start-up phase. AM ensures that the marketing at the agents are professional and are responsible to educate them. Our agents are most often shopkeepers but can also be other businesses.
Reporting to the Sales Director for RIA Sweden your main role is to expand the network of agents in a designated territory in Sweden, to present the RIA Money Transfer Service as a business opportunity, to sign them up as agents and to have an understanding and appreciation of their requirements.
• You will be responsible for presenting RIA to potential agents and managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations.
• You will be expected to spend a major part of your time (around 90%) out of the office recruiting new agents and developing existing ones in your territory.
• You will be responsible for actively and successfully managing the sign-up, set-up and training process of agents; and for providing solutions where challenging matters arise.
• You will provide the agents on day to day basis with standard POS material, system and compliance training to reach the maximum potential from the location.
• As a representative of RIA at events, you will act in a professional manner with the aim to gain new business leads and contacts.
• You will complete your 'Weekly Report' plan in full and email it to your manager in order to compare it against agreed targets. This will need to be ready to be reviewed by him/her every week.
The person that we are seeking for is to be self-sustaining, humble, patient, business oriented and have a willing to succeed. We want you to speak fluently Swedish and English and it's meritorious if you speak a third language.