The automotive industry is undergoing a major transformation. Care to jump in?
Renault Nordic steers automotive business for Renault in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
These markets are at the forefront of the reduction of automotive CO2 emissions through electrification, coming with new consumer trends.
At Renault Nordic, we have the right products to drive this change, and the right people (> 20 nationalities) to make it happen!
As one of our Business Controllers will go on parental leave, we are searching for his replacement. You will be a part of a team of 3 additional Business Controllers and report to CFO. The position is a full-time temporary position for 1 year, with starting date 1st of December.Key missions
As Business Controller, you will provide business teams with all financial inputs required to steer operations: monthly reports and analysis, budget and reforecasts.
- You will also provide close-loop feedbacks on short-term decisions such as commercial campaigns, fleet deals or pricing adjustments.
What we ask from our ideal candidate
- You will cover vehicle sales in Norway, Finland and Iceland as well as aftersales for all markets, and report directly to the CFO.
- Both analytical and synthetical skills: able to dig out the relevant story, and to tell it
- At ease with IS/IT systems (business intelligence), able to crunch and digest data.
- Proficiency with Excel required, knowledge of SAP and Hyperion/Essbase are a big plus.
- Business and financial acumen
- Self-driven, structured, able to cope with pressure in a fast-paced environment
... all this keeping a positive, can-do mindsetExperience / education:
- Master's degree in Finance, Business administration or related field
- Substantial controlling or auditing experience (5+)
- Fluent English required, Swedish or French a real plus
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are a true team player, enjoy the challenges and opportunities of a major international company where you have the possibility to grow and develop.
You will be part of a talented team in an international and changing environment where your skills and innovative ideas to drive the business will be highly appreciated.
Does this sound interesting to you, please send your application already today as we review application on an ongoing basis.