Are you a driven and service-minded person with great interest in IT and technology? Are you also curious about new technology and innovations and want to work in a broad role within an international company with great development opportunities. Renault Nordic is an exciting era where we work for a more sustainable future with shared mobility. Do you want to be part of our journey?
Now we are searching for an ICT Manager
to join our IS/IT Team.
The ICT manager will be responsible for IT Support for Renault Nordic and acting as a liaison between various business functions and IT. The role will be responsible for coordinating with the corporate teams based out of France in implementing best practices and taking care of the regional needs as necessary. This role will be in a matrix organization structure, providing individual contributor support for local function as well as a supervisory role for the local IT and coordinating with corresponding functions – IT Infrastructure, Client Systems etc.Area of Responsibilities
The ICT Manager scope of responsibilities is the following but do not exclude any other local commitments outside of the general Global IT scope:
- Installs, configures, upgrades and maintains operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages, processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
- Participates in process improvement projects – both with the local business leaders as well as corporate IT functions.
- Deploy and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners, laptops, desktops and related hardware
- Works together with Service Desk and other support teams on projects and assists where needed.
- Provides remote support to remote locations
- Serve as a contact toward local business to identify any IT needs or challenges and report back to IT management or propose solution when possible.
- Serves as a positive role model to others by demonstrating flexibility and resilience in the face of constraints, frustrations and adversity
- Leads the effort to develop work processes in collaboration with Business Functions
- Continuously search for ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Prioritize own work based on understanding of customer needs
We are looking for you with an academic background, or similar, in IT and technology with a curious mind for new technology and innovations. You have at least 2+ years of practical experience in the role of ICT Manager or equivalent role but experience in IT operations and management of servers, hardware and mobile devices. You have deep knowledge and practical experience of operation, maintenance and troubleshooting in the following areas:
- MS Office
- Office 365
- WEB infrastructure
- Good knowledge about physical hardware (servers, storage, clients and mobile devices)
- Basic knowledge about Telecom and networks (LAN, WAN)
You are a social and service-minded person who likes problem solving. Being service-minded comes naturally to you and you are happy to share your knowledge with colleagues in the team. You are flexible and like working towards given deadlines in an environment that sometimes has a high tempo.
You are fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and in writing and if you have further knowledge of French, it is considered as an advantage.
If this applies to you then you are welcome to submit your application via our job portal, via the link. The deadline for applications is April 7th, 2019. Do not hesitate to send your application today, as the selection process and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be appointed before the last application date.