Would you like to work in an administrative role and be an important part of a small team of dedicated employees? If so, then this position may be for you. This one year temporary position will potentially be extended.
Renault Finance Nordic AB are today active within financing, insurances and services on both the Swedish and Danish market. We offer a wide range of services to Renault and Dacia customer. Our portfolio contains to a large extent of different services and maintenance contracts that is growing in a high pace.
Together with your counterpart on Renault you will handle the full contract portfolio of service and maintenance customers both on the Swedish and Danish market, which means you will have direct contact with both dealers and customers. You will play an important role in the complete chain from the start of sales to the end of contract period.
The position will be focused around the Danish market, but also supporting on the Swedish market. It involves direct contact with the car dealers and the end customers. Further, the position will allow you to become an expert in many different Renault systems. Therefore you will be an important part of the development of existing systems and also when implementing new systems. You will also take part of the production of marketing material for our services.
There will be a possibility of growing in the position and broaden your knowledge of aftersales and financing in the car industry.Responsibility:
Education, knowledge and skills
- Administrate contracts through their whole life cycle
- Collaborate with salesmen to support on our services
- Assist both customers and dealers
- Act as specialist for our systems
- Support on the production of marketing material, in translating to adapt to the Danish market
- Experience of working with administration is essential, preferably 3+ years of experience.
- Some experience and understanding of invoicing processes is necessary
- Experience from direct contact with customers or sales is a plus
- Good understanding of working in multiple systems
- Able to act flexibly
- Detail oriented and structured
- Good communicational skills
- Fluency in Danish, Swedish and English (orally and in writing) is a requirement
To be successful in this role you need to be a team player who is a contributor and able to work flexibly. It is essential that you feel comfortable in an administrational role and to work in a structured way. As a person you are social and have no problem communicating with different stakeholders on multiple levels. You also have the ability to coordinate internal projects. A good understanding of processes and systems with a strong will of wanting to develop processes will help you a lot in this position. To be detail oriented, with a focus on quality is necessary. If the characteristics mentioned above fits well on you with a curios mind and an interest of the customer journey, then you will fit right in.What we offer
Renault Finance Nordic offers you to join a young and fast – growing company in an international environment closely related to automotive industry.
We review all applications as soon as they are submitted. To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, no later than the 31st of March. For more information about the role, please contact Henrik Palmér, Product Manager Services, mob: +46 73 202 44 96.