With a focus to drive the future by providing connected, autonomous vehicles and mobility services with the aim to offer sustainable mobility for all, you can expect to be a part of something exciting. This is a unique opportunity to work in a challenging, exiting and fast-moving industry within an international and multicultural team, with career opportunities worldwide.
We are now looking for a new Re-marketing & STR Manager
inside our Sweden Sales team at Renault Nordic.
As the Re-marketing & STR Manager is responsible to maximize the TCO of Renault and Dacia products and STR companies, negotiating contracts, negotiating residual values with RV makers and continually administrate the running contracts together with customers, partners and Renault Nordic.
This is a full time employment starting as soon as possible. You report to the Swedish Fleet Sales Manager and the position is located in our Stockholm office in Sweden.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for TCO & RV development of Renault & Dacia
- Responsible for the used car concepts
- Responsible for International test drive events for RV makers
- Responsible for negotiating a volume of fleet sales through the STR companies in Sweden.
- Control and steer the remarketing of STR buy-backs together with dealers, Renault after sales team and the partners Renault Nordic choose for remarketing activities.
- Intelligence as well as residual value development and TCO analysis.
- Responsible for operating within pre-determined budget/MCX guidelines as determined by line manager.
- Experience of the used car business at dealer or importer level
- Business to Business sales or negotiation experience
- Knowledge in Fleet/corporate sales from a dealer point of view
- Highly structured and articulate
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good knowledge in computer & IT Systems
- Good business acumen
- Fluent in Swedish and English in writing and speech
If this applies to you, then you are welcome to submit your application via the link to our job portal. The deadline for the application is April 30th, 2019. Do not hesitate to send your application today, as the selection process and interviews take place on an ongoing basis and the position may be appointed before the last application date.
We do not accept applications sent by mail.