MSAB is the pioneer and a world leader in forensic technology for mobile device examination.The Company has its own sales offices and sales representatives in Europe, North America, South America, Singapore, China, Australia and Russia, covering most of the world together with a number of distributors. The proprietary products have become a de factor standard in the field and are used for securing evidence in more than 100 countries. The company has been involved with mobile communications since 1984 and has a singular focus on the forensic recovery of data from mobile devices. MSAB ´s XRY software is used by Police, Law Enforcement, Military, Government Intelligence Agencies and Forensic Laboratories to investigate crime, gather intelligence, investigate fraud and fight corruption. Combined together, all of MSAB´s products, platforms and services, form a complete Ecosystem of mobile forensics that protect our customers throughout the evidence chain. No matter what type of user, location, mobile device or environment, we have a platform and service designed to suit the customer needs. The Head office where 110 persons are situated, is located at Hornstull, Stockholm. The Design team, a growing team of 9 persons, is now seeking their next colleague. Job description The Interaction Designer will be responsible for the user experience of MSAB´s software during use from installation to extracting, finding evidence and delivering a final report. The person will communicate directly with developers, testers and designers and also report to Head of Design.Responsibilities
- Analyze user feedback.
- Analyze competition.
- Define user scenarios, stories and cases.
- Map technical possibilities and constraints.
- Create user flows and identify red routes.
- Sketch rough wireframes.
- Compile a prototype and test.
- Communicate findings and facilitate group discussions.
- Detail flows and wireframes according to group discussions.
- Specify system feedback on actions, errors and waiting.
- Follow up design and implementation of approved flows and wireframe.
- Facilitate the communication within the team.
You will probably find yourself comfortable within these skills;
- Good at recognizing patterns.
- Quick understanding of technical conditions.
- Awareness of the correlation between design choices and time of implementation
- Academic degree with at least one year of relevant Interaction Design experience
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
Experience in software development is a plus.This is an exciting and stimulating position in a growing and prosperous company with outstanding products. Over one hundred very competent colleagues at the office in Stockholm, of which approx. 60 employees in the development departments, are looking forward to welcoming you as a colleague.
Welcome to submit your application in Swedish or English.
Start: As per agreement
Salary: As per agreement
In this recruitment we cooperate with Gunilla von Gegerfelt, senior consultant.
For questions please contact Gunilla at tel no 073 988 85 94 alternatively firstname.lastname@example.org