The Accounting Assistant is a full-time position responsible for performing routine accounting duties, preparing accurate reports, following appropriate procedures to ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial data. This position will be assisting and work closely with our CFO.
Are you ready for new challenges and new opportunities?We believe you have:
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience in accounting field
- Organizational, problem-solving skills, analytical skills detail and follow-up skills necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a strong team player who takes initiative
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Fortnox and Excel
- Experience in general Accounting
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent in both speaking and writing in Swedish and English
How do I apply?
A future together with us begins with investing some time to assess if we fit together. We do this through two customized online tests that take about 30 minutes. When you pass the first step, a process commences with two physical interviews, one of which will be one of our shareholders. Because of the high number of applicants, we're unable to meet with anyone before the tests are completed.