This role will help to drive Red Bull's esports and gaming marketing program, demonstrating to the consumer that Red Bull is the only brand that gives wings to the world's most exciting events, launches and talented athletes across esports and Gaming. You'll be credibly and effectively communicating the functional benefits of Red Bull products to interested consumers via world-class activations. You will also focus on potential new opportunities within areas of esports and gaming we are not currently exposed to. You will work as a part of our Marketing Sports team and report to our National Sports Marketing Manager.
Last day of applications is the 7th of February 2020, the position might be filled in advance so apply already today!
That matter most for this role:
- An interest in esports and Gaming
- Relevant marketing experience is required, ideally including event management, budget management.
- Creative thinking with a flair for idea generation and problem solving
- Strong planning & organizational skills.
- Active in Sports and or esports and open minded about the breadth of the industry
- Collaborative attitude and strong brand passion
- Methodical thinker with a clear focus on targets and end results
- University Degree (not mandatory)