Are you an ambitious graduate or soon-to-be graduate who embraces big challenges? Do you want to work hard and shape your future together with one of our highly professional teams at Red Bull Sweden? If so, you could be the one starting our Graduate Programme in July 2021! Our Graduates have big roles that come with real responsibility and the opportunity to shape the scope of their future at Red Bull.PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
In your role as a Marketing Graduate you will be a valuable asset in the local Marketing Team. You will support the local Brand Manager in a mix of Brand related projects and tasks, especially relating to Consumer Activations, product launches and event promotion. In addition to this, you will project manage selected initiatives and work closely with other local departments within Red Bull.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Together with our Brand Manager, lead and contribute to the "brand part" of projects of marketing peers as well for our sales and trade marketing teams.
- Help ensure impactful product launches and event campaigns, as well as instigate and participate in creative sessions to develop tactics and assess best practice case studies.
#Advertising and Creative
- Work closely with our Brand Manager and other international HQ specialists to share learnings, best practices, align plans, share latest updates & insights.
- Always have the "consumer" and "brand" eye in every single project and ensure we talk to the consumer in the most effective and efficient way with a strong focus on digital and social media, while ensuring that all the communication stays within the brand equity.
#Product and Packaging initiatives
- Support the Brand Manager with turning data into compelling insights which are actionable and relevant.
- Develop and implement the ideal advertising plan, ensuring international and local learnings and the right country-specific level of digital and social components, always with international best practices in mind.
- Provide support in controlling creative and media agencies to ensure correct contractual set-up and strong working relationships to deliver world class creativity.
- Lead and manage solid product launches together with sales and other marketing functions and acts as the key contact for Red Bull HQ.
- Understand which packaging solution addresses country-specific needs, as well as leads and manages the launch proposal.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Computer Skills: Strong PowerPoint capabilities, basic skills in Excel.
- Basic experience from and clear interest in marketing.
- Creative mindset.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Eye for details.
- Hands-on and make-it-happen attitude
- Bachelor / Master degree in Marketing or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and challenging 18 month deep-dive into the business
- A real job where you can make an impact from Day 1
- A Job Rotation within a function that has a close link to your role
- Ongoing feedback and performance evaluations
- An intensive development training course, as well as department and job specific training
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us. Application phase is 4 th of January until 12 th of March.