Would you like to take part of a new, exciting, rapidly growing business and at the same time contribute to a huge green footprint in history? Who also have a strong focus on being a solid and good workplace that develops and takes care of our employees in a good and developing work environment? Join the Project & Delivery Team at Recharge Sweden!
As a Technical Project Manager
, you hold a key position within Recharge's core process of deploying charging infrastructure for electric vehicles. The position is part of the Project & Delivery team which is responsible for executing the deployment. Project & Delivery is expected to support both pre and post processes as advisors and securing technical quality together with the commercial team in Network Development & Partnerships, as well as a close cooperation with Network Operations to achieve a zero-fault execution and delivery. You will perform and secure engineering, design, planning, execution of charging solutions.
As a Technical Project Manager, you will have responsibility for project portfolios. In the portfolios you will lead a team of technical external resources as project managers and engineers, architects, installation partners, site managers and partner counterparts. You will work in cross functional teams within Recharge to deliver excellent results with regards to QHSE and efficiency.
As a member of our Project & Delivery team you are important in the work of developing Recharge as a Charge Point Operator. Engineering and technology studies of products, solutions and suppliers is a key responsibility for the whole Operations business unit together with especially the IT & Technology unit.Qualifications and experience
- Higher education within engineering (power energy, electronics, automation, IT/telecom)
- Certified project training is beneficiary
- Extensive project experience preferably within infrastructure
- Experience from managing matrix organized projects is beneficiary
- Experience from an international working environment
- Experience from business operations where QHSE, Corporate Governance and Regulatory requirements shall not be compromised
- Experience from site and installation work is beneficiary
- Experience from AC and DC HV/LV installations if beneficiary
- Knowledge from establishing grid connections if beneficiary
- Knowledge from official building permit processes is beneficiary
- Knowledge of electric vehicles supply equipment, mode 3 and 4 is beneficiary
- Anti-fragile, meaning the ability to handle some unpredictability, rapid change, and strain
- Team player, and willingness to share and make others good
- Flexible, solution oriented and pro-active
- Accountable, structured and trustable
- Quality conscious
Excellent in English writing and speaking, fluent in SwedishWe offer the right candidate:
- Competitive conditions
- Flexible working hours, and hybrid office
- Very good development opportunities and careere possibilities
- Great and inclusive working conditions in an international environment
- Great pension and insurance schemes
- Modern locations in the center of Stockholm nearby the central station
Form of employment: Fixed, 100%
Place of work: Recharge AB, Vasagatan 10, 111 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Applications can be sent as soon as possible and withing 10. October 2022. We process the applications continuously.
Questions about the position can be directed to Fredrik Dahle at +47 407 21 680, or e-mail: email@example.com or Morgan Lind at Read more about Recharge here: www.rechargeinfra.com and www.facebook.com/rechargeinfra