Are you service minded, have great communication skills and a passion for coordinating projects? In that case, you might be the person we are looking for! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global, fast moving and agile organization. You will play an important part in the effectiveness of the Enterprise Alliance team, in a modern company in the music industry. Take the opportunity to make an impact on the way the world experiences music.Job description
In the role as a Project coordinator you will be assisting and providing strategic, structural and some administrative support to the Vice President(VP).
You take pride in helping wherever needed, love taking initiatives, have a goal oriented mindset with a humble approach. You will be responsible for your own projects by assisting and working seamlessly with the VP. Some of your work duties will include:
- Drive team communication channels - ensuring the company is following communications strategy in the most effective way
- Design and draft team newsletters (think modern newsletters, social media platforms etc.)
- Plan, organize, write, edit, and distribute other smaller communications as assigned (again think modern, videos, pictures saying more than words etc.)
- Organize team social events, workshops and offsite meetings/hangouts (again think modern, but also global, not everything is held within office walls)
- Participate in the operational management of internal team projects
- Coordinate meeting logistics for the team
- Organize, plan and prepare team meetings including agendas and minutes
- Accompany on some travels where extra coordination is needed (international travel might occur as well as working on different time zones, flexibility is necessary)
- Administration such as expense reporting and calendar management
For this position you need:
- At least 2 years of experience in a project coordinator, assistant or similar role.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish
- Comfortable with the Microsoft Office Suite and/or the Apple equivalent, as well as Google mail, docs and calendar
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Highly proactive, initiating and not hesitant to challenge in a constructive way
- Skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity
- A good empathic and social team player who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed
- A small amount of graphic design (to make the communications look great)
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to completion
- Able to work independently and also with a broad team to communicate expectations, goals and deadlines
It is important for us to make use of all skills in the labor market. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
As a consultant at Randstad you are employed by the largest HR services company in the world. You will work onsite at one of our customer's. You have the same benefits as regular employers with collective union agreements and benefits such as healthcare, occupational health insurance, insurance and discount on gym memberships. In addition to that, we also offer a variety of career opportunities, you meet different corporate cultures and gain experience from different industries, which means that you develop your skills and get a well-stocked resume. If you are looking for an employer that offers varying assignments and many new contacts, you will be pleased with us.About Randstad:
With over 600,000 employees in about 40 countries, Randstad is one of the world's largest recruiting and manpower companies. We aim to contribute to a better labor market. We do this by finding the right match between companies and jobseekers. That way, we help companies grow and become more successful and we help job seekers finding the right job and reaching their dreams.Deadline for application:
2018-11-30, selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position may be filled before the closing date, so please apply as soon as possible. Please observe; for this position applications must be in english.Information:
For questions regarding this position contact Consultant Manager Andrea Leal, email@example.com