RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Our ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals. We serve more than 2,000 campaigns for clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.We are looking for a Technical Solutions Specialist who will join our team in Stockholm and will be responsible for developing the technical side of campaigns for our clients.
At this position you will be responsible for:
- Management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- Supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client's e-commerce platform;
- Technical support for new and existing clients by phone and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaigns;
- Work with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitoring and analysis of online campaigns effectiveness;
- Proposition of optimisation solutions for processes.
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles);
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- Proven ability of linking business with technology;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to solve problems efficiently;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Fluent English.
If it feels like the right type of challenge for you, apply now and join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe!
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe- #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- An attractive salary and incentives structure, based on experience and increasing performance;
- Fully responsible, high potential position within our business in the Nordics;
- Work in a fast growing team located in central Stockholm;
- Truly international environment, creative and dynamic team of professionals.