About the role
As a backend developer at Qvalia you will be a part of the development team, today consisting of five people. You will take part in a journey to transform how companies manage their transactional processes. Everyone in the team is a key player - and so are you, as their new backend developer.Scope of work:
- Plan new features with the backend team
- Execute test-driven development
- Monitor load and logs
- Review code
- Take advantage of tools in Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as SQS, SES, Lambdas, S3
- Build RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Reporting to the CTO and work closely with the development team
- At least one year working experience in Node JS, preferably in a Software-as-a-Service environment
- Experience with databases such as SQL and noSQL
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
It is an advantage if you...
- Have experience in cloud services, such as AWS
- Speak Swedish
As a person, you’re a modest team player but resolute when needed. You have a natural desire to learn the latest in IT, new tools, and solutions which help the company move forward.About Studentwork
Studentwork is a leading Nordic recruitment and staffing company specialized in graduates and candidates with up to five years of work experience. We mainly offer positions in the fields of finance, sales/marketing, technology and administration.
We are experts in matching our customers’ needs with our candidates’ qualities and skills. At Studentwork culture always comes first and our business is guided by our values: Always Deliver, Be Creative, Take Responsibility and Share Fun.