Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at an unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.We're looking for a System Engineer to join our progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development and delegating responsibility to impact the way our 3 million users handle their payments. As a System Engineer, you will take a vital role in the System Operation team, managing Qliro´s core IT platforms. You will be improving and operating the availability of the system, enabling even more growth. We're working quickly to get ahead in the Fin-Tech area, but we're careful to take time and follow best practices for the features we put in production.
The team today involves four persons, all working as system engineers. They describe themselves as flexible but persistent team players, all working towards one common goal, making sure that the system stays available. Together with your team, you will own the integrated applications that talk with our common database, allowing Qliro´s costumers to make purchases online. Besides working closely with the product team and internal stakeholders, you will also be the single point of contact for the system towards external suppliers.What you will do:
We believe you:
- Own the system and give it the love that it deserves
- Design and drive initiatives to improve the platform
- Be the single point of contact for the system towards external vendors as well as internal stakeholders
- Have Technical background, understanding ERP setup and standard business flows
- Are passionate about improving scalable applications
- Have a strong ability and desire to work with both people and computers
- Have a belief that the world would be a better place if everyone would care for structure and clear development processes
- Furthermore, you must be proficient in English and Swedish, written and spoken alike
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave.