Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products. In addition to our e-commerce business we have also successfully released D2C saving and loans products, apps, self-service website and merchant-facing interfaces.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join Qliro on our continued growth journey, and help us grow in a scalable, consistent and technically sustainable way.
The Solution Architect plays a critical role in Qliro, we need to move fast while at the same time making sure that we are moving in the right direction. Increasing the performance, reliability and security of our products. You will work in close collaboration with the Engineering, Product and Infrastructure teams. You will help us decide how to leverage cloud technologies where it makes sense to continue our scale-up in a controlled and cost-effective way.
You will be leading our Architecture forum and be a member of the tech management team together with our CTO and other key tech leaders.Who you are
- Have a solid understanding of technology, complex systems and software development
- A strong leader and mentor with an ability to mobilize development teams to work towards a common architecture
- Pragmatic in your solution ideas, and are able to visualize and clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies and platforms
- Experience from working with cloud infrastructure
- Experience in developing backend systems, preferably in .NET/C#
- An interest for distributed microservice- and cloud-based architectures
- Experience from working as an architect
- Have a demonstrated ability to think long-term about business, product, and technical outcomes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We'll provide you with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days' annual leave. What more? At the office you can to enjoy our Thursday breakfast buffet together with all our amazing colleagues, regular mindfulness sessions and a sports hour every week.