Qliro's Credit Analytics team is looking for an experienced, talented and driven Senior Analyst to strengthen our Credit Analytics Function. The Credit Analytics team is at the heart of Qliro's Credit function and in charge of developing credit strategies that enables Qliro to grow, while keeping the risk at bay.
As a senior analyst, you lead projects relating to various aspects of the credit life cycles. This involves quantitative analyses to identify and understand drivers behind credit risk as well as applying targeted strategies to make sure that credit results are actively managed. Being a senior analyst at Credit Analytics is a chance to define our credit strategies for the future. We want you bring your experience and use it to challenge the ways we do things and to help us build the best credit management team in the Nordics.What will you do?
Who are we looking for?
- You understand our product and its credit life cycle and strive to understand what's driving our Credit risk throughout the entire customer lifetime.
- You independently lead projects to improve underwriting strategy by developing new initiatives and testing existing rules and by challenging existing assumptions.
- You take an integral part in developing credit strategies for our newly launched consumer finance offering as well as any new and upcoming products. You work closely with other departments to gain in-depth understanding of our business and how to enable us to make the most of our business model and to balance risk-reward.
- You develop credit strategies for new markets and merchant segments.
- You develop pre-collection strategies and other methods to mitigate risk within our existing portfolio. You work independently or together with modelers, development teams and analytics team to develop and improve methods for understanding portfolio risk.
- Together with other teams at Qliro, you work on various risk and product related products and structured and unstructured data with the aim of translating analytical findings into business implications.
What can we offer you?
- You have a degree in engineering, statistics, econometrics or finance or another relevant field
- You have experience from consumer-facing credits, ideally consumer finance, and want to use that experience to challenge the way we to things. However, be prepared that we will do things differently than the big banks. With our team, you have the chance to make things work the way you think they should be, not just follow processes written in 1995.
- You are comfortable working with large data sets and databases and you think credit strategy should be based on data rather than hunches or what others do. We currently use R, Scala and T-SQL so prior knowledge of them or similar languages will help you get up to speed faster. Programming experience, regardless of level, is a plus.
- You're brilliant and street smart, but you realize that input from other people will make your ideas even better. To succeed, you need to be able to quickly grasp new concepts but you also need to be able to communicate with board, management and co-workers with limited experience from Credit.
- You want to create value and get results and you're prepared to do grunt work if it helps you get them.
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.