Qliro is expanding rapidly and is now looking to increase their Commercial team with a Sales Executive. Qliro are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. In this role, you will find and build strong relationships towards Qliro’s potential clients. As a Sales Executive, you have a unique opportunity to take part of Qliro’s growth journey and proactively identify and drive potential deals. You will be the face of Qliro towards their potential clients, ensuring their continuous growth by securing new sales and business.What you will do
- Drive sales processes with Enterprise sized e-commerce companies on the Nordic market
- Run the sales process from prospecting, booking, conducting and following up on sales meetings, to negotiating and signing agreements
- Be part of developing Qliro’s sales process together with the rest of the sales team and continuously improve their sales process to convert leads to paying customers
WOW in everything Qliro does
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience of B2B sales within SaaS or Fintech
- Experience from the payments industry considered as a plus
- Knowledge within Enterprise and/or complex sales
- Meritorious with further education in a relevant area
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a requirement
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together they have the power to create wow in everything they do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
Qliro love flexibility and remote work, they also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, they believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.
At Qliro you will be provided with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days’ annual leave. What more? At the office you can enjoy their Thursday breakfast buffet together with all their amazing colleagues and regular mindfulness sessions.About Qliro
Qliro is all about safe and simple payments. They are a payment provider who loves to help customers purchase online without even thinking about the payment part. Qliro are also a dedicated payment partner to their merchants who serve customers every day.Contract
Start: By agreement
Extent: Full-time position
Location: Central Stockholm
Salary: Fixed + commissionDoes the role as Sales Executive at Qliro sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!