Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products. In addition to our e-commerce business we have also successfully released D2C saving and loans products, apps, self-service website and merchant-facing interfaces.
We are looking for a Product and Marketing Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for continuing to build our analytical capabilities to empower Qliro and your colleagues with data and insights. You will get to work closely with data scientists, web analytics experts, finance and marketing managers, as well as our product owners and developers.What you will do
As a Product and Marketing Analyst you will also:
- Build and maintain analytics infrastructure and capabilities in order to enable own analysis and empower others with the data and tools
- Work closely with product managers and product marketing team in analyzing and finding opportunities to improve performance
- Organize and lead analytical forums relating to product and marketing performance, stretching from acquisition funnel performance to pricing strategies
- Spread knowledge and understanding of data and analytical tools to reduce barriers and promote a data-driven culture, empowering the organization with analytical capabilities
- Measuring and report on product performance and suggest, initiate and drive performance improvement initiatives in collaboration with affected parties.
Who are we looking for?
- Act as an informal leader through building buy-in with affected parties
- Support in structing KPI frameworks and measurable objectives that help guide and measure the performance of Qliro's strategy
- Define the long-term vision together with stakeholders and take ownership of executing on the roadmap
- Assume a holistic perspective, considering the full product and the whole business
- Consider both individual initiatives and structural questions to drive performance improvement
- Contribute to improved collaboration across product domains and departments in relation to the Loans product and spread understanding of important KPIs and focus areas
- We believe that someone who would thrive in this role is very comfortable in excel, and possibly you have also explored SQL and R for processing data, or you would love to learn it on the job
- You have a relevant university degree, most likely in business or finance
- We also think that you are the kind of person that get's very excited to hear that you will get to work closely together with Data scientist, web analytics experts and that you can't wait to walk over to their desks and see what data they have and how you can collaborate together
- We also think that you are comfortable with a fast moving and changing company and that you share our passion for testing and learning and growing fast in a controlled way
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We'll provide you with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days' annual leave. What more? At the office you can to enjoy our Thursday breakfast buffet together with all our amazing colleagues, regular mindfulness sessions and a sports hour every week.