We are looking for a Product Support Engineer to join the Consumer Finance team at Qliro on our growth journey. The Consumer Finance team is managing Qliro's Loans and Savings products, and we are now looking for a person who can manage and improve the quality of our core ledger system as the products are growing and we want to facilitate further expansion. Both the team and the products are relatively new and in an acceleration phase where you'll find an opportunity for personal development, a varying workday, and good-spirited colleagues who enjoy teamwork and progress.
Your primary responsibility will be to maintain the quality of the core ledger system for the Consumer Finance products and support the rest of the organization in queries related to the system. You'll be working on creating automated tests, maintaining regression tests, maintaining and executing test suites, and creating test cases. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to work with actual production cases and will monitor the production system, work with different teams within Qliro to support their use of the system, and take an active role in driving quality improvements. In this role, you will work closely with several stakeholders but especially to the System manager, whom you'll also report to. Together we will raise quality, manage the system, and find many opportunities for personal development.What you will do?
Who are we looking for?
- Improving the quality of the system by taking an active role in analyzing and monitoring the system, identifying bugs, and working with stakeholders to maintain good control of quality in a high-paced environment
- Improving the quality of system deliveries through maintaining regression test suite, creating and executing on test plans, and taking an active part early in the requirements process when system improvements are made
- Improve efficiency and control of quality through developing the automation test suite
- Take control of quality improvements through owning the defect life cycle
- Support in daily operational matters and processes
- Support rest of organization in how to utilize the system
What can we offer you?
- A flexible and curious team player who is not afraid to take initiative and likes working in a fast-paced environment
- You should have a critical eye, good understanding of software development life cycles and common testing models
- Experience from quality assurance/quality analysis/testing
- Experience from building automated tests (we are mainly using SpecFlow today, but experience from other automation tools are equally relevant)
- Previous experience and knowledge in from Consumer Finance/Banking domain, SQL, .NET, SOAP, SOAP UI, and/or SpecFlow are seen as beneficial but not a requirement
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.