At Qliro we are continuously improving and creating new products for our two customer groups - consumers and merchants. As a member of our Merchant product team you will play a key role in the development of our checkout solution.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Merchant Product team. Your responsibility will be to deliver a best in class checkout that covers both our merchant's and consumer's needs. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the largest e-commerce players in the Nordics and help them to improve and optimize their online sales.What you will do?
Who are we looking for?
- Work closely with Head of Merchant product, our TPO and PM and make sure to set and execute on our roadmap
- Set the payment strategy roadmap together with Head of Merchant product. Execute, negotiate and make sure we have the right commercial agreements in place
- Enhance and optimize the payment experience within our checkout
- Work closely with our merchants to understand their needs and potential future requirements
- Work with, and manage risks related to the checkout
What can we offer you?
- You have a background from the payments industry. You are used to work in a complex environment with high volume transaction systems
- Previous from the e-Commerce Industry
- You have a commercial mindset and are used to deal with complex commercial agreements
- An analytical problem solver who can clearly identify, analyze, and resolve issues as they arise
- As a person, you are obsessed with data and are used to work with both qualitative and quantitative data to optimize the products you work with
- A strong communicator with good presentation skills.
- You are used to working in an agile environment
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.