Qliro is looking for a Product Owner to run the product development of our proprietary Decision Engine.Every time a customer makes a purchase, applies for a loan or use any other of Qliro's services, the Decision Engine is running through credit risk models, fraud detection algorithms, AML and CTF checks in real time. The Decision Engine is a core system built in house by a highly proficient development team in close cooperation with the Credit department.
As the Product Owner you will work closely with developers, data engineers, analysts and data scientists. To do the job successfully you will need to obtain a deep understanding of customer's needs, work with stakeholders to lay out the road map and then executing efficiently along it by prioritizing, planning and delivering software that meets requirements. This is a key role with a great opportunity to make an impact for the right person.Responsibilities
- Lead the work around the product vision, create the road map and manage the development backlog.
- Ensure a healthy balance between development of new product features versus reduction of technical debt.
- Act as a first point of contact for questions, requests, issues etc related to the Decision Engine.
- Work with stakeholders in the organization to ensure that requirements are correctly specified, implemented and function as intended.
- Provide timely and regular information to stakeholders on current status and issues.
- Estimate scope of development tasks and facilitate the prioritization process.
What can we offer you?
- 2+ years in a product management role.
- Higher degree in a technical field or corresponding skills from working experience.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- Exceptional planning, collaboration and organizational skills.
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.