Qliro IT Operations are responsible for all IT infrastructure, aiming to provide robust, secure and scalable platforms and services to our customers. At present, the team consists of System Administrators, DevOps Engineers and Database Developers, all with a "can do" attitude. What you will do:
Who are we looking for?
- Owning Qliros network from design to operation
- Management of office and production switching/routing
- Configuration and monitoring of network firewalls and IPS
- Monitoring of network
- DDos and CDN planning
- Take the lead in troubleshooting and analyzing applications and networks issues
What can we offer you?
- We believe that you have at least 3 years of experience working as network engineer
- Experience with layer 3 switching and configuring production networks (BGP, NX-OS)
- Experience with Firewalls and IPS
- Experience from working with linux systems is an advantage
- Security minded
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans, along with 30 days annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.