Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at an unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment, and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.We are looking for a Merchant Support Specialist to join the team and make sure our merchants have the best customer experience possible. The team plays a pivotal part in Qliro's relationship with our merchants.What you will do:
We believe you:
- Be the first line of contact for Qliro's merchants. Represent Qliro in a service-oriented way toward our existing merchants resolving escalated errands.
- Aim to exceed merchant expectations on service delivered at all times
- In addition to helping the merchant, you will also provide training, tools and material to enable the merchant to "help themselves".
- Training merchants' operational teams on Qliro's services and providers including ownership and development of training schedules and material.
- Represent the merchant, especially operational teams, within Qliro. Collect data and suggestions from merchants to be able to improve our products.
- Drive and coordinate efforts between and across teams in order to resolve merchant queries or issues raised. Such teams include: Fraud, Finance, Product Development, Customer Service, Merchant Solutions and many others.
- Based on your observations and analysis, proactively present potential improvements to secure that Qliro delivers the merchants expectations to relevant teams.
- Communicate and deliver feedback from merchants to different stakeholders in the company.
- Help maintain a good, productive relationship between Qliro and the merchants
- Review and assess tools, systems and ways of working to continuously improve the level of service provided
- Grow and maintain an updated knowledge base on relevant topics including but not limited to: e-commerce, payments and ways of working in service delivery.
What can we offer you?
- Have superb communication skills
- Are a relentless problem solver
- Have experience of working closely with customers and merchants, preferably in customer service
- Have a great service mindset
- Are tech-savvy and a keen interest in growing technical skills & understanding
- Experience within Payments is preferred
As a team member, "a Qliroer," you will be offered to work in a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and we have a culture that emphasizes learning and development embracing our core values. We believe that through collaboration and our everyday curiosity, we feel empowered and can take accountability. Together we work hard to create a workplace that is diverse and inclusive. We strive to empower our people to manage their time and work effectively and, wherever possible. We promote flexible working hours to help you juggle your everyday life and love the work you do.
You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave.