Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.You as the Manager you will lead the system operation team and work hands-on, as well as strategic with Qliro´s core IT platforms. You will work closely with our product organization improving and managing the availability of the system.
As Manager of the System Operation team your primary responsibility is to the people you support, ensuring that they are: growing, delivering healthy technology, and generally enjoying working at Qliro. You will have the opportunity to influence the culture, facilitate technical delivery and work with your team on strategy and execution.
You will together with your team have full ownership of the platforms. The team today involves six persons, all working as system owners. They describe themselves as flexible, but persistent team players, all working towards one common goal. Making sure that the system stays available, allowing Qliro´s customers to make purchases online.What you will do?
We believe you:
- Engage in joint efforts between System Operation, development and product to ensure there is successful overlap
- Develop and retain productive, professional relationships with our external suppliers
- Improve our processes and routines within the team. Analyze needs, to assist in the identification of business problems or process gaps, and to propose and deliver solutions.
- You'll develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management
- You'll lead the team's delivery, planning, and technology strategy
- Have a solid technology background is key, so that you're able to challenge your team members to be their best.
- You're passionate about leadership and bottoms-up culture, invested in developing both individuals and great teams
- Like to interact with a range of key stakeholders across tech, product and partners
- Have a delivery mindset, that thrive on customer impact
- Strong personal organization and project management abilities, happy to balance a variety of projects
- Furthermore, you must be proficient in English and Swedish, written and spoken alike
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave.