The Qliro Financial Services is expanding rapidly and are now looking to increase our Merchant Development team with an additional Key Account Manager.
The role as Key Account Manager is a unique opportunity to take part of Qliro's growth journey. As Key Account Manager you will be the face of Qliro towards our existing merchants, own the overall commercial relationship between the merchants and Qliro and be responsible to develop and grow the merchants (and Qliro's) business, relationship and partnership.What you will do:
Who are we looking for?
- Being the "single point of contact" for our existing merchants. Hence, you will be responsible to develop our relationships with some of the largest merchants in the Nordics.
- Proactively create and present potential improvements and development plans to our merchants in order to secure continuous successful relationship.
- Project lead the efforts of all relevant parts of Qliro's organization in order to improve the merchants experience of Qliro's solutions, including financial and technical solution-finding.
- Responsible to develop long term and profitable relationships which benefit our merchants and Qliro.
What can we offer you?
- You have Key Account Management/account management experience. You have strong communicational skills and the ability to build long lasting and strong relationships.
- We believe you are a true "go getter" that with a positive attitude seek solutions. You love to over-deliver and to deliver on time.
- You are structured and enjoy working with several different teams and stakeholders.
- You have the interest and ability to multi-task and navigate around different areas.
- High level of energy and engagement, ability to work under pressure and occasional tight deadlines
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.