The Qliro Financial Services is expanding rapidly and are now looking to increase our Merchant Acquisition team with an additional Key Account Manager.
The role as Key Account Manager is a unique opportunity to take part of Qliro's growth journey. As Key Account Manager you will be the face of Qliro towards our potential clients, ensuring our continuous growth by securing new sales and business.What you will do:
Who are we looking for?
- Being the "single point of contact" for our new potential merchants. Hence, you will be responsible to secure business with some of the largest merchants in the Nordics.
- Drive sales efforts and follow-up on leads and prospects
- Prepare quotes and pitches that you will deliver in meetings with potential clients.
- Project lead the relevant people/departments at Qliro and on the merchant side during the onboarding process.
- You have Key Account Management/account management experience. You have strong communicational skills and the ability to build long lasting and strong relationships.
- We believe you are a true "go getter" that with a positive attitude seek solutions. You love to over-deliver and to deliver on time.
- You are structured and enjoy working with several different teams and stakeholders.
- You have the interest and ability to multi-task and navigate around different areas.
- High level of energy and engagement, ability to work under pressure and occasional tight deadlines.
In this recruitment, we are working togergether with Trankeela and you will be directed to their site when applying for the role.What can we offer you?
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges, personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.