It is an extraordinary time to be in the Financial Services Industry. As the digital transformation continues to accelerate so does the need for offensive security. After all, the best defense is a good offense. To face the changing environment, we are recruiting an Offensive Security Officer to join our growing internal security team.
The Offensive Security Officer
will have an important part in our financial services machinery. Being our Offensive Security Officer requires a desire to uncover vulnerabilities, manage security assessments and improve security awareness. Driven by finding and solving problems in a proactive manner, our Offensive Security Officer will play a significant role in impacting positive security change through our organization.What you will do
Who are we looking for?
- Work with the IT Operations and Development-teams to ensure that the organization keeps IT security in mind in all its activities/processes
- Perform internal penetration tests, provide internal reports, and assist in implementing fixes
- Perform threat hunting and help to improve internal monitoring systems
- Perform incident response and forensics where required
- Improve the awareness of good security practices within the organization
You have 3-5 years of experience in IT Security, with specific experience in some of the following:
What can we offer you?
- Penetration testing, red teaming, adversary simulation
- Web application security and code review
- Vulnerability Assessment Solution like Nexpose or Nessus
- Ability to manage the security configuration of Firewalls like Fortigate
- Windows or Linux system administration
- Configuration of network infrastructure, firewalls, and IDS/IPS systems
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges; personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.