The Financial Services industry is continuously changing as the digital transformation continues to accelerate. You are only as strong as your weakest link, and we want our weakest link to be stronger than our competitors. For us to achieve this, we are recruiting an IT Security Specialist to join our growing internal security team.
Do you enjoy detecting and investigating unusual activity, identifying indicators of compromise, and chasing attackers? Do you take pride in making sure that IT security is a priority in business activities and processes? We then think that you should join us as our IT Security Specialist. As our IT Security specialist, we believe that you are fearless of trying new things and wants to use your creative mindset and willingness, to change the traditional ways of operating a SOC function.What you will do
Who are we looking for?
- Work with the IT Operations and Development-teams to ensure that the organization keeps IT security in mind in all its activities/processes
- Manage internal network and endpoint monitoring systems
- Perform threat hunting and design improvements to internal monitoring systems
- Perform incident response and forensics where required
- Improve the awareness of good security practices within the organization
You have 3-5 years of experience in IT Security, with specific experience in some of the following:
What can we offer you?
- Digital forensics and incident response
- Source Code reviewing for security and business logic flows
- Network and endpoint monitoring and SIEM systems
- Vulnerability Assessment Solution like Nexpose or Nessus
- Ability to manage the security configuration of Firewalls like Fortigate
- Windows or Linux system administration
- Configuration of network infrastructure, firewalls, and IDS/IPS systems
Qliro offers a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals. We thrive on challenges; personal growth and you will be able to excel within the company. We have a learning and development focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and training. We work hard to create a workplace which is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
In terms of Compensation - You'll get an attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days' annual leave and some great staff discount on purchases within the group.