Qliro is now looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales to manage the Enterprise team of 6 persons, which include Senior Sales Executive, Sales Executive and Key Account Managers. As a Head of Enterprise Sales you will implement and improve processes, routines, pitches, sales strategies to continuously develop the team. Furthermore, you will work with strategic sales, and thereby expand Qliro’s customer portfolio and collaborations with e-retailers in the Nordic market. You will be part of the Commercial management team and work very close with the whole team, and report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
To succeed in the role, we believe that you are a responsible, driven and persistent. You have an unpretentious approach and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, you are a natural leader and have a pedagogical and relationship-building approach with an ability to bring the team with you. You are also methodical and analytical and enjoys setting up structures and processes.What you will do
- Have personnel responsibilities for 6 persons, which include payroll setting, coaching, team development, goal setting etc
- Continuous improvements and further develop the Enterprise team
- Implement and improve processes for Qliro’s Sales department, improve routines, pitches and sales strategies
- Work with strategic sales and expand Qliro’s customer portfolio and collaborations.
WOW in everything Qliro does
- You have 4+ years’ experience of being Sales manager/Commercial Lead or Team-lead
- You have 4+ years’ of proven track record within B2B sales from a SaaS or tech-environment, experience from the payments industry considered as a plus
- Experience of developing and leading a sales-team with great results
- Experience of leading a team in a transformational phase within Tech or SaaS environment is considered a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a requirement
Qliro is the place for you who are curious, passionate and love collaboration. Together they have the power to create wow in everything they do. Feel comfortable being you, bringing your own unique perspectives. At Qliro there is a place for you whoever you are. Differences are a strength.
Qliro love flexibility and remote work, they also believe in the power of meeting in real life. With a mix of working remote and collaborating in the office, they believe in a flexible workplace that suits you and Qliro.
At Qliro you will be provided with an attractive salary, pension and insurance plan along with 30 days’ annual leave. What more? At the office you can enjoy their Thursday breakfast buffet together with all their amazing colleagues and regular mindfulness sessions.
We could talk for ages about all the amazing things Qliro does (because it's a lot). But let's cut the crap and get to the point. Qliro offers safe and simple payment solutions for e-commerce with the most popular payments methods on the market. Come join us on their journey building the future of payments!Contract:
Start: Asap or by agreement
Salary: Fixed + commissionDoes the role as Head of Enterprise Sales sound interesting? The selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to apply today! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal qualities. We at Needo look forward hearing from you!